Hey everyone! This list is going to be in one post, this may come to a disappointment by some but I honestly should have done this with the worst films of the 2010s as well. I do hope you all enjoy it still!! Keep in mind the list is just my opinion!! Enjoy!!
Now we will be entering the top 100 which are the films I felt were the strongest on the list!!
Finally we are at the Final 60 which for me are considered some of the best films of all time (some of the top 100 is considered that too!)
And that is all for the list I hope you all enjoyed!!!
This is it folks the absolute worst of the worst…these are the movies that managed to achieve legendary status of how terrible they are. With that said let’s finish this!
25. Unforgettable (2017) directed by Denise Di Novi : Behold the absolute worst Fatal Attraction clone, which that is saying a lot considering how many of them were on this list! Unforgettable does everything wrong, the suspense is nonexistent, the characters are horribly written, the writing is about as interesting as a LifeTime movie. A matter of fact that’s what this movie is in disguise it should have never been in theaters and instead should have been on the LifeTime channel where it belongs. Do not even get me started on Katherine Heigl’s performance in this movie it’s HORRENDOUS!!
24. The Host (2013) directed by Andrew Niccol : When Twilight ended in 2012 it was a blow to the YA genre so they quickly thought of something for it’s replacement turns it was a movie that was a complete and total disaster it did terrible with critics and while it did pass it’s budget it did nowhere near as good as the Twilight movies did. Which is easy to see why this is basically aliens but with Twilight elements to it. The movie itself is very poorly written, acted and directed…there’s absolutely no soul put into this movie at all, The Host doesn’t do anything different than what other YA book adaptions we’re doing at the time.
23. Life Itself (2018) directed by Dan Fogelman : Life Itself is one of those movies that just gets really angry and makes you feel disgusting after watching it. The movie has a lot of tragedies that are done in extremely poor taste such as suicide (they show it in the most poor taste way I’ve ever seen in a film), getting hit by a bus, the movie justifies cheating saying if the person who cheated leaves you for someone else don’t be mad at them it’s not their fault….EXECUSE ME??? There’s so much more as well, I swear this movie is so offensive midway through the movie I actually started to feel very uncomfortable. Not even Oscar Isaac or Olivia Cooke could save this garbage, this is a movie that I was strongly considering making my worst film of 2018 when I first saw it BUT a few movies beat it which we will get to later on…
22. Movie 43 (2013) directed by Elizabeth Banks, Steven Brill, Steve Carr, Rusty Cundieff, James Duffy, Griffin Dunne, Peter Farrelly, Patrik Forsberg, Will Graham, James Gunn, Brett Ratner, Jonathan Van Tulleken and Bob Odenkirk : I present to you the worst parody movie of the 2010s, the whole gimmick of this movie was to have big names do ridiculous things. Each and every segment was more painful than the last, not one of these segments got a laugh out of me…The acting is terrible, the writing is some of the worst I’ve ever heard and the movie itself is downright painful….I really don’t have anything else to say it’s all the same thing as other parody movies.
21. The Haunting Of Sharon Tate (2019) directed by Daniel Farrands : I’m going to link my review of this movie because I really do not have much else to add here, but I will say that Daniel Farrands for whatever reason likes to turn tragedies into garbage slasher movies which is simply disgusting and this movie is no exception. The whole “what if it happened this way” narrative in this movie is just downright offensive and truly the worst thing about this movie…the link to my review is here https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/the-haunting-of-sharon-tate/
20. Captive State (2019) directed by Rupert Wyatt : Again I am not going to harp on this movie too long because I really stand by my original review which I will link..You know that one person who just rants about politics but clearly does not know what they are talking? Well that’s this movie and it’s a shame because this movie could have actually been a interesting, but instead it turns to be one of the most uninteresting Sci-fi movies on the list…here is a link to my original review https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/captive-state/
19. Ouija (2014) directed by Stiles White : Ouija is one of the worst horror movies out there and I have no problem saying that. Heck it’s barely a horror movie, for whatever reason there is this drama bit thrown into it that I am very sure that the audience watching does not care about at all. Acting, writing and directing wise it’s completely worthless there is absolutely no sense of direction with this movie, it’s nothing but jumpscares (yes it’s one of those movies) this is one of those movies that’s just a slap to the face of the genre…
18. Transformers Age Of Extinction (2014) (WORST OF 2014) directed by Michael Bay : So we finally made it to the first movie that was number one on of my worst of the year lists. Transformers Age Of Extinction being the least terrible out of all of them but that’s not saying much, so why is it so bad? Well first off it’s easily the worst of the franchise, second the movie adds nothing to the franchise. It regurgitates the same exact thing over and over again, the pacing combined with the running time is unforgivable. You feel every single minute and every second of pain while watching this movie, the action isn’t fun at all, the writing is the same Michael Bay humor that makes your ears bleed. At least with The Last Knight they tried a little bit, with this movie you feel that there was absolutely not attempt at trying at all.
17. Wounds (2019) directed by Babak Anvari : I really do not have anything to add with this movie so I will link my original review but I will say one thing. This is the end result when a promising director gets involved with a horrendous movie… https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/wounds/
16. After Earth (2013) (WORST OF 2013) directed by M. Night Shyamalan : After Earth is next being the worst film of 2013, I remember when I saw this in theaters thinking it could have actually been a decent movie but man was I wrong. The acting was soulless and felt the actors were replaced with cardboard cutouts, the writing wasn’t engaging or interesting at the slightest. The pacing was a disaster it felt like a 3 hour long movie when it really wasn’t, luckily this is one of those movies that faded into obscurity and has never really been talked about or even mentioned ever again. In terms if this still deserved to be the worst of 2013 it was a huge toss up between this and Movie 43, but I ultimately decided After Earth due to it taking itself way too seriously and it actually having some potential.
15. Jack and Jill (2011) directed by Dennis Dugan : Trust me when I say I wanted to put this movie as the worst of 2011 BADLY, but there was one movie that stopped it dead in it’s tracks which we will get to very soon. Now as for the movie what can be said that really hasn’t been said already? It’s an annoying that tries way too hard to be funny but each and every joke falls flat, the characters are some worst written characters in film. The movie itself feels like it’s 2 hours long, you feel every single minute of the movie. It has no redeeming qualities to it whatsoever and is one of those movies that’s just a disgrace to comedy in every single way possible.
14. Norm Of The North (2016) directed by Trevor Wall : You haven’t seen bad until you have seen the scene where Norm starts dancing to Shut up and Dance by WALK THE MOON in the city and then suddenly a giant dance mob starts. It’s at that moment where you realize you are watching one of the worst things put onto film, all of that aside Norm Of The North is one of the worst animated films out there, from terrible animation to the terrible characters and jokes (painful jokes) it has so much against it. Yet it spawned so many sequels that have previously been on this list, this is the worst out of all of them because this was actually released in theaters…there was no excuse for this movie to be this bad! However this movie originally was supposed to be straight to DVD. That’s the end result when you put a garbage animated movie that was supposed to be on DVD into theaters..
13. The Emoji Movie (2017) directed by Tony Leondis : This is one of the worst things to ever happen to film, it takes such a stupid concept and makes it somehow even worse. Plus it’s basically a ripoff of Wreck it Ralph and Inside Out, what can I even say that has not been said before, the name alone should tell you why it’s on this list. So I’m just going to link my original review of this garbage.. oh yes and this wins “Worst Animated Movie of the 2010s” https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/the-emoji-movie/
12. Smiley (2012) (WORST OF 2012) directed by Michael J. Gallagher : I have seen several worst of the 2010s lists and I am sort of surprised that a lot of them seem to leave out Smiley (on the other hand the advertising was sort of piss poor) anyway this movie is one of the worst horror films I have ever seen. I’m willing to give a lot of horror movies a pass for being silly, but this movie did not even try to be campy. It took itself wayyyy too seriously. Smiley is one of those horror movies you would turn off in less then 2 minutes because it’s about as interesting as watching grass grow, a lot of the movie is just jumpscares….what makes this movie even worse was it actually was in theaters!! It’s cheap looking, horribly acted, written, directed and it has Shane Dawson in it….that just makes it worse..
11. Amityville: The Awakening (2017) directed by Franck Khalfoun : Speaking of disgraces to the horror genre here is another one!! It’s from a series that just needs to die off already, there is really not much to say here. It was delayed 5 times and it is very easy to see why, the acting from everyone involved including Bella Thorne is painful, the writing is some of the worst I have ever heard in a horror film. The movie is filled to the brim of cliches, even if you aren’t a horror fan you can easily predict what’s going to happen. The direction is just lost it feels like nobody had any idea what they were doing and did not care either…
10. The Last Airbender (2010) directed by M. Night Shyamalan : Without going on and on about how much this movie is hated I will keep it very short. Nobody involved clearly had no idea what the source material was, this was a big case of just doing a quick google search and then saying you have seen the source material. It doesn’t help that everything about this movie is dreadful from the acting, writing, directing, the camera shots and more.
9. Cats & Dogs: The Revenge Of Kitty Galore (2010) (WORST OF 2010) directed by Brad Peyton : This is a sequel that absolutely nobody wanted but it happened anyway, everything about this movie is just painful. The jokes are painful, the writing is painful. At least with the first movie it was stupid fun, you don’t get that with this movie at all…What else is there to say?
8. Mean Girls 2 (2011) (WORST OF 2011) directed by Melanie Mayron : This movie insults the original movie so hard. The subtly from the first movie is just gone *poof* this movie isn’t anywhere near as grounded as the first movie. Throughout the movie I couldn’t help but shout “who does this? Who talks like this?” Mandy the villian in this movie is completely unrealistic, the way she acts and how bizarre her plan is just not believable. Oh yeah it doesn’t help that the main character is a “I’m not like other girls” type of girl and the writers are so annoying about it. Almost every scene in the first two acts of the film is constantly reminding the audience “this girl is a badass you should cheer for her!!!” That’s as much as I can do, this movie is complete garbage and doesn’t understand anything about the first movie…..BTW this was shot in 20 days.
7. Martyrs (2016) directed by Kevin Goetz and Michael Goetz : The original french film of the same name that came out in 2008 is one of my favorite films of all time and in my opinion one of the most disturbing films ever made. Of course America had to remake it and completely water it down to a worthless LifeTime quality horror movie, it’s like they missed the point of the original on purpose and could care less. It’s actually rather insulting on how terrible and ignorant this movie really is, the acting is horrendous and doesn’t even compare to the acting in the original movie. Actually nothing about this movie compares the original because it’s garbage!
6. The Darkness (2016) (WORST OF 2016) directed by Greg McLean : I am only ever going to remember this movie by someone saying “that garbage movie that Kevin Bacon was in” with that aside this movie for me is still the worst movie of 2016. It offers absolutely nothing to the horror genre and just does what other horror movies have done except 10x worse. Unimaginative, a wasted cast, horrible CGI, horrendous writing, nothing but jumpscares and cliche after cliche…
5. Fantastic Four (2015) (WORST OF 2015) directed by Josh Trank : I think the ending to this movie really speaks for itself…also what they did to Doctor Doom is unforgivable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Eb0lfjyv0
4. Show Dogs (2018) directed by Raja Gosnell : My original review really says it all but I will say a few things. Since my original review I have seen the scene that was taken out of the movie and it’s disgusting and horrendous, I have no idea what the people involved with this movie were on but good god is it dreadful…second how on earth is this supposed to be a kids movie…? https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/show-dogs/
3. After (2019) (WORST OF 2019) directed by Jenny Gage : Based on a Harry Styles fanfiction that was on Wattpad…..It’s seriously amazing to me how you have a script like in Eighth Grade where Bo Burnham did countless hours of research to perfect his film….and then you have something as horrendous as this. What I’m getting at is this movie was basically a Wattpad (yes a Wattpad) fanfiction of Harry Styles, that’s how low we are apparently heading now. Crap like that should not warrant a movie at all, it’s the same thing when I said Slender Man or any creepypastas have no business in film, fanfiction or horrible internet stories should not be in film period. Enough about that on to the movie, be prepared because holy crap this is one hell of a disaster. So first off the acting in this movie is DREADFUL, I can’t think of a single time during this movie where there was a emotion that wasn’t either crying or a blank face, Hero Fiennes Tiffin was dreadful, Josephine Langford was just as bad and everyone else was just there. The writing is as you would expect horrendous, seeing how this came from a Wattpad story of all places it’s filled with cringy and horrible dialogue that nobody has ever said to anyone. The writing gets even far far worse towards the end of the movie where there’s just no focus at all. It feels like the type of writing where they made it up as they went on, the movie also has next to no plot. It feels like they completely threw the plot right out the window and didn’t give a crap, the characters are absolute pieces of garbage. Not one of them is likable in any sense (except Dylan Arnold’s character but he’s barely in the movie so it doesn’t matter), the fact this movie tries to get to actually feel sorry for the main character is just insane. Like excuse me are you trying to say we should be sympathetic to cheaters? Not to mention that the idiotic decisions the characters make in this movie is absurd, the movie mostly consists of terribly done montages that will make you want to gouge your eyes out. The editing is some of the worst I’ve seen this year and it’s not even close, the movie felt like it wasn’t even 50% complete when it comes to the editing. Oh yeah and the ending well the movie threw that away too, because there is no ending. It just ends all of a sudden and you are left wondering “why did I waste my time on this crap?” Overall After is one of the worst movies of the decade, it gets every single thing wrong on every level. I seriously can’t believe this was given the okay to release, please do yourself a huge favor and stay away from this movie at all costs
2. Slender Man (2018) (WORST OF 2018) directed by Sylvain White : Slender Man is a Creepypasta that was popular back in 2009 so why Sony decided 2018 was a good year to release this movie when Slender Man is no longer relevant I have no idea, but this movie is further proof of why Creepypastas have no business in film and after this disaster I sincerely hope that we don’t get anymore Creepypasta based films (and before anybody mentions Channel Zero I’m talking about FILMS, as a tv show Creepypastas can work.) anyway on to the movie, the director of this film is the guy who did I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (horrendous movie.) anyway whoever Joey King’s agent is seriously needs to be fired, I genuinely felt bad for Joey King she’s much better than this she’s stuck with some horrendous writing. Speaking of the writing….what were they thinking?? It felt like a copied and pasted script from another film, no original thought was put into it at all, oh yes and the movie rips off The Ring and it’s not even clever enough to hide it either, it gets so frustrating at one point because it feels like they knew what they were doing and they did not care at all. The editing is garbage, it’s edited like a terrible early 2000s horror movie the style of the movie is just ugly and comes off as uninspired, but that’s not even the worst part…the worst part is how insulting this movie is to the horror genre, all this movie ever does is jump scares it doesn’t use anything else, it doesn’t use any thrilling moments, it doesn’t use the atmosphere it doesn’t even bother to explore Slender Man’s character. The character origin is uninspired and is very facepalm worth, the disgrace of the ending is honestly one of the worst endings to a film I’ve seen in awhile, not only is it just terrible all together it’s poorly written, poorly acted and is overall a complete mess. The fact this movie was released the same exact year as A Quiet Place, Hereditary, Mandy and a lot of others disgusts me. This movie is nothing more then a cash grab for people who still even remember that Slender Man still exists, when I think of the horror genre I think of films like The Witch, A Quiet Place, It Comes At Night, The Conjuring and a lot of others. What I don’t think of is pieces of insulting crap like this, the movie is a huge mess and tries so hard to make you feel for the characters even though the characters are just typical cliched horror movie characters.
9/11 (2017) (WORST OF 2017) directed by Martin Guigui : You would think a movie about 9/11 one of the most tragic events that happened in America would not offend the victims, the families and everyone else. Well this movie went out of it’s way to make 9/11 seem like a big joke. It’s mindboggling how this movie even exists, where do I even begin with this movie. Well first off this movie has Charlie Sheen who is actually a 9/11 truther (people who think 9/11 was a inside job) so here’s my question…..WHY IS HE IN THIS MOVIE???? Also Whoopi Goldberg is also in this movie and this movie proves even more that she can’t act. Like her performance is so damn dreadful, there’s absolute no emotion put into it at all. Which is another problem with this movie why is there no emotions from anyone in this movie? It’s about 9/11 for god sake, anyway the acting is unspeakably bad, there is never a moment in this movie where I thought the acting was believable. The filming in this movie is ugly as hell, the movie looked like a garbage early 2000s movie. The writing is where things get even MORE offensive, there’s one line in this movie that really stands out I want to share just so I can show you what I’m talking about. “How does a plane accidentally hit the tallest building in New York City?” Oh sure let’s just assume it was an accident and not an attack, not only is that line offensive but it’s extremely awful. What makes this movie even worse is it claims to be about 9/11 but in reality it really isn’t, the movie takes place DURING 9/11 but you see nothing, you don’t learn anything about 9/11 other then the plane, it’s just focused Charlie Sheen and 4 other people stuck in an elevator while Goldberg tells them what’s going on. Overall 9/11 is one of the worst films I have ever seen and one of the most offensive as well. This is such a big middle finger to eveyone who lost their lives and the families of the victims, everyone who was involved with this garbage should be ashamed, whoever said “this is okay to release” should be ashamed. I mean good god did ANYONE at any given moment look through this movie???? This movie I knew from the start of making this list was going to take the number 1 spot and it quite honestly deserves it!!
Thank you for reading my list!!! I hope you all enjoyed!!
40. Cabin Fever (2016) directed by Travis Zariwny : Those of you who know me well know that I HATE this movie due to a number of reasons. It’s the exact same thing as the original, nothing is added at all. It’s one of those remakes that just feels entirely pointless, it doesn’t have the campiness the original had and it’s nowhere near as fun as the original either. If you want to watch Cabin Fever watch the original…you will thank me later.
39. Truth Or Dare (2018) directed by Jeff Wadlow : Truth Or Dare is another one of those terrible PG-13 movies that heavily rely on jumpscares and that’s it, the movie pretty much steals from Final Destination. The acting is horrible, the writing is even worse and Jeff Wadlow’s direction is just horrendous. I put this much higher up on the list than a lot of the other PG-13 horror movies mostly because where as some of the others could be seen as some laughably bad movies, this one on the other hand is the direct opposite sure the ending is horribly bad but the rest of the film is just PAINFUL that at one point it’s just not worth it.
38. Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) directed by Michael Bay : The Last Knight was my 5th worst of 2017 and for good reasons, while this might not be as bad as Age Of Extinction (spoiler alert it’s on here) that is not saying much at all. This feels like the exact same thing as the rest of the movies in the franchise, there is way too much exposition in this movie 20-40 minutes of it to be exact but even then it still pops up every now and then. The writing is horrendous, the CGI is garbage and this is another embarrassment that Anthony Hopkins took part in.
37. Left Behind (2014) directed by Vic Armstrong : I often give a lot of Nicholas Cage films a pass mostly because he has a lot of moments that make the movie worth watching. This one however just does not have that, but that’s the least of this movie’s problems. It’s just straight up propaganda, it’s filmed like an episode of a crappy early 2000s TV show, It has way too many character stereotypes and it’s clear the writers and the director have absolutely no idea what they are talking about throughout the movie.
36. Sinister 2 (2015) directed by Ciaran Foy : There was actually a point in time where some people wanted a sequel to Sinister and who could blame them? But this is definitely not what people had in mind, the major problem with Sinister 2 is it really doesn’t do much at all. It doesn’t add anything new, It does everything wrong that the first movie did right such as actually being creepy, thrilling and actually having a good story. The story in Sinister 2 is such a chore to get through…actually scratch that the whole movie itself is a chore to sit through, it’s a very uninspired movie that could have actually been okay if the right people were involved.
35. Cats (2019) directed by Tom Hooper : I actually did a review of this not too long ago, but I will say a few more things….such as why do the cats look like they are about to eat my soul and stalk me in my sleep? Why are so many of the scenes in the movie terrifying? Lastly why is this movie so bad?https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/cats-2019/
34. Allegiant (2016) directed by Robert Schwentke : Remember when this movie failed so hard that the last movie of the franchise was cancelled? Well that alone should tell you why this movie made this high up on the list. While Divergent and Insurgent weren’t exactly great, I actually didn’t mind them! They were fine for what they were, this movie however oh boy….remember the special effects in Spy Kids 3D Game Over? Well this movie has those but 10 times worse and I’m being dead serious, it doesn’t help that the acting and writing are straight up garbage, it really feels like there was no real effort put into this mess of a movie….
32. Fifty Shades Of Black (2016) directed by Michael Tiddes : This is the third time Michael Tiddes has appeared on this list and it’s easy to see why…anyway Fifty Shades Of Black is yet another parody movie that’s just not funny at the slightest. Like Vampires Suck this movie somehow manages to be worse than the bad movie it’s making fun of (in this case Fifty Shades Of Grey) what else can I really say? The exact same problems with a lot of parody movies that have appeared on the list so far can be applied here only that I found this one to be worse..
31. The Tall Man (2012) directed by Pascal Laugier : This honestly had to be one of the biggest disappointments of the 2010s, It’s from the director of Martyrs (2008) one of my favorite films of all time. This movie however is just really bad, the movie made little to no sense, the choices that were made for this movie were ridiculous and the writing was just nowhere near as smart as it was in Martyrs. Now luckily Lauiger did redeem himself in his next film Ghostland. But still this was just baffling…
30. Foodfight (2012/2013) directed by Lawrence Kasanoff : I’m going to keep this short, the movie is horrendous….If it hadn’t been for two other animated movies on this list it would have easily taken the title as the worst animated movie of the 2010s. But it does have some of the worst animation I’ve ever seen, it’s appalling how this garbage was allowed to be released, supposedly the budget was 65 million dollars. The reason why I say supposedly is because you would never guess that because this movie definitely doesn’t look like something that was made with that kind of money, there’s a lot of inappropriate jokes in this movie which it’s aimed towards kids. As I said before the animation is horrendous and honestly quite scary at times as well, if you have any sanity please don’t watch this movie. So why is this #30 and not in the top 10 or final 25? Trust me it was a hard call from this point forward the list became very difficult.
29. Oldboy (2013) directed by Spike Lee : I absolutely love Spike Lee he has made tons of fantastic films in past, but this was just something that quite frankly shouldn’t had happened. First off remaking Oldboy was a stupid decision the original film is one of my favorite films of all time, It had tons of suspense, it was disturbing, it was brutal and it had a lot of different themes as well as emotion to it. The remake just throws that all out the window and becomes a terrible action movie. It’s pretty clear this movie completely missed the point of the original and didn’t even try to get the point either, acting and writing wise it’s terrible and everything else is just horrendous…
28. The Boy Next Door (2015) directed by Rob Cohen : It’s another fatal attraction clone…what I have said about the previous clones on the list can be applied here…Jennifer Lopez also deserved much better than this..
27. The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence) (2015) directed by Tom Six : You know what at least the first two can be disturbing to some people, this one is just completely pointless…It’s just some old guy yelling at people for 103 minutes and that’s it. The Centipede itself is shown at the way end so what was the point of this?
26. The Legend Of Hercules (2014) directed by Renny Harlin : The perfect way to describe this movie is think of Asylum you know the guys who make mockbusters. Now think of one of those mockbusters and imagine if it got a theater release, congratulations you just imagined Legend Of Hercules! The movie is horrendous with horrible acting, writing, direction and some of the worst costumes you will ever see on film. It’s a complete and total mess…..
That will be it for this part! The next part will be the final one which will be #25-#1!!! Stay tuned!!
I want to apologize for the lack updates, there’s been a lot happening. However this week I’ll be sure to post quite a few things, for starters the next post I believe is going to be the second to last part of My Top 250 Worst Films Of The 2010s or its going to be some reviews of films that I’ve watched recently! Most likely the latter. Whichever one I don’t post today the other will be posted tomorrow!
70. Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 (2015) directed by Andy Fickman : I know several people who would probably put this much higher up on the list, however it’s a sequel to a movie that was not even good to begin with. This one just happens to be far far worse, what can be said that has not been said already? The acting is terrible, the jokes are not funny at all, a lot of the humor consists of Kevin James falling over. It’s a terrible terrible comedy that was painful to sit through..
69. Hellraiser Revelations (2011) directed by Victor Garcia : This is the Hellraiser movie that started the “why does Pinhead look like that?” situation and oh god does it show in this movie. They turned what use to be a intimidating villain into something a monster from Power Rangers would laugh at, besides that it’s terribly acted, written, directed and just a complete mess.
68. Children of the Corn Genesis (2011) directed by Joel Soisson : STOP IT WITH THESE MOVIES!
67. Rings (2017) directed by F. Javier Gutierrez : This was expected to appear on the list, everything I said in my original review I still stand by. First off the movie spends way too much time on this mythology bullcrap that I’m very sure the audience watching does not care about at all. The acting, writing and direction are all garbage it does not help that this is yet another one of those horror movies that heavily relies on jumpscares and loud noises. The ending is laughable in a “so bad it’s funny” type of way, Rings also has a very convoluted origin story that nobody asked for at all!
66. Fifty Shades Of Grey (2015) directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson : Yes I went with the first movie being the worst of the trilogy, It does what the other two movies did but only much much worse. It feels like a very forced movie that honestly nobody involved wanted to do..
65. Gods Of Egypt (2016) directed by Alex Proyas : There is so much wrong with this movie I can’t even begin to explain, first off this is directed by the guy who did “The Crow” and “I Robot” so it’s not like this didn’t have potential, but with such a horrendous script, whitewashing (casting white actors as Egyptian gods) horribly developed characters and a story that feels way too familiar. Gods Of Egypt fails on every single level…
64. Grown Ups 2 (2013) directed by Dennis Dugan : It’s the same thing as Grown Ups only much much worse…moving on.
63. Leprechaun: Origins (2014) directed by Zach Lipovsky : Who’s bright idea was it to turn the Leprechaun into a monster? They completely missed the point of the franchise with this one, it’s like nobody involved even bothered to watch at least one of the previous movies. It’s one of those movies that just used name recognition in hopes people would rent it, so basically they made a movie that clearly isn’t Leprechaun and then slapped the name Leprechaun on it and hope it sells…
62. R.I.P.D. (2013) directed by Robert Schwentke : This is basically a horrendous version of Men In Black, It does everything Men In Black does but far far worse. It doesn’t have the jokes, entertainment value or the likability to be like Men In Black….Also you can not understand a word Jeff Bridges is saying in this movie..
61. House at the End of the Street (2012) directed by Mark Tonderai
60. Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension (2015) directed by Gregory Plotkin : After the abomination that was the Marked Ones (spoiler alert yes it’s on the list) they decided to go back to the actual main series, while yes this was better than The Marked Ones that really is not saying much. Ghost Dimension does what the previous movies have done except worse, that seems to be a common theme with this part of the list a lot of movies doing either what previous movies have done in said series or completely ripping off another well received movie. Ghost Dimension heavily relies on jumpscares to be scary and each and every single one of them fail.
59. Unplanned (2019) directed by Cary Solomon and Chuck Konzelman : From the studio that brought “God’s Not Dead” that in itself should be enough to show why it’s on the list…terrible acting, writing and just a huge waste of time… For more here’s my review https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/unplanned/
57. Scary Movie 5 (2013) directed by Malcolm D. Lee : I’m not going to lie here..I find the first two Scary movies to be enjoyable and there were parts of 3 I liked. After that is where it all went downhill and this one really shows. Not once did I laugh it really makes sure that being funny is not an option..
56. The Devil Inside (2012) directed by William Brent Bell
54. Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014) directed by Christopher Landon : As I mentioned earlier The Marked Ones was a spinoff of the series and it’s by far the worst of the series! It adds nothing new to an already tired series and takes way too long to get going and when it finally does the movie is almost over. Plus what the movie eventually leads up to is not worth sitting through this painful movie..
53. Annabelle (2014) directed by John R. Leonetti : Annabelle could have been great…the problem is two things one the movie itself like a lot of horror movies on this list heavily rely on jumpscares to be scary. Second John R. Leonetti is the director who’s already appeared twice throughout this list (Annabelle makes that three times now) the acting is bad, the writing is even worse. Annabelle is a prime example of a movie that could have been decent if a better director was involved.
51. Adam (2019) directed by Rhys Ernst : Everything I said about this movie in my review I still stand by, It’s a very offensive film that still to this day I’m not exactly sure how anyone looked at this and said “Yes let’s send this out there!” Link to review here https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/adam-2019/
50. Inside (2018) directed by Miguel Angel Vivas : Inside (2007) is one of my favorite films of all time, it was in the line of the “New Wave Of French Horror Movies” so of course America had to remake it….and it’s really really bad, the original film was all about suspense and was actually very realistic. This movie throws all of that out the window and decides to go over the top with everything….link to review https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/inside-2016/
49. Devil’s Due (2014) directed by Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillet : Found Footage Bullcrap..
45. Snatched (2017) directed by Jonathan Levine : Amy Schumer nobody wants to hear that your privates smell like soup…
44. Samson (2018) directed by Bruce MacDonald : What was this movie and how did it get a theater release? Horrendous acting, writing and costumes (oh god the costumes)…
43. Max Steel (2016) directed by Stewart Hendler : Why? Max Steel is based on the toys of the same name, the whole movie is just a complete mess. The characters aren’t interesting, there is so many tired cliches and a lot of terrible comic relief that will make you want to hit your head against a wall…
41. Collateral Beauty (2016) directed by David Frankel : The twist alone gave this movie a spot on this list and the fact this movie advertised itself as this “meaningful movie” are you out of your mind???
That will be all for this part! Stay tuned for the next part!!
100. Vampire Academy (2014) directed by Mark Walters : It’s basically Twilight mixed with Mean Girls, I have heard the book series is actually not that bad. But oh god the movie is just horrible, it does nothing new for the YA genre and it follows pretty much ever trope that was popular in the late 2000s and early 2010s.
99. The Pyramid (2014) directed by Gregory Leaveseur : I remember when this first came out and seeing how awful it is, first off it has almost an identical plot as another horror movie that came out in the exact same year “As Above So Below” which what “As Above So Below” did was actually pretty great this movie just copied off of it and threw the cast in a Pyramid. The movie is filled to the brim of jumpscares, there’s very little suspense, the storytelling is non existent and the movie itself is just painful to sit through.
97. Fifty Shades Darker (2017) directed by James Foley : I put Darker and Freed side by side because they are almost identical Darker being just slightly worse than Freed, what I said about Freed can be also be applied to Darker. It’s not interesting, horribly written and acted and just a waste of space.
94. The Starving Games (2013) directed by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer : A parody of The Hunger Games…and a horrendous one, again by the two destroyers of comedy. This movie is no different from their other horrendous garbage that has been on the list so far (Best Night Ever and Superfast) but this one ends being much worse due to the jokes being even more painful to sit through.
93. Death Note (2017) directed by Adam Wingard : This is one of the few movies where it pains me to put it on the list, because this did have a lot of potential, especially given the director who has done some pretty good movies in the past. But good lord it’s like nobody working on this movie understood the source material, they turned an Anime that is a really interesting story and a thrilling one too into something so lazy and downright pathetic. For more here’s a link to my review I did awhile back https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/death-note-2017/
92. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Long Haul (2017) directed by David Bowers : Look I am not going to act like the previous Diary of a Wimpy Kid films were masterpieces but at least they were fun to watch and some genuine charm to them. This movie on the other hand had none of that, the cast has absolutely no chemistry with one another, the writing is filled with bathroom jokes and just questionable writing. The movie has a Wrong Turn reference in the movie for no reason at all, they use an overly played Spice Girls song twice and If I remember correctly they also have a Psycho reference in the movie as well. https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/diary-of-a-wimpy-kid-the-long-haul/
91. Kidnap (2017) directed by Luis Prieto : I really do not have a whole lot to say about this movie Its a garbage thriller with Halle Berry in it. Its very poorly written, has no suspense to it at all and its just poorly acted.
90. Taken 3 (2015) directed by Oliver Megaton : If you have been following me for awhile you will notice the amount of times I will always reference Taken 3 when I talk about garbage editing, well there is a reason why….Taken 3 has some of the worst editing in reason memory. It’s to the point where it is nearly unwatchable and it really hurts the rest of the movie as well especially the action scenes and finally its another unnecessary sequel that is just downright horrendous.
89. Hooked Up (2015) directed by Pablo Larcuen
88. The Woman In Black 2: Angel Of Death (2015) directed by Tom Harper : Why did this need a sequel?
87. Hitman Agent 47 (2015) directed by Aleksander Bach : A somehow even worse version of Hitman (2007).
86. Tarzan (2014) directed by Reinhard Kloss : The animation in this movie alone puts this movie on the list, but that’s not the only reason why it’s here…it’s a complete and total mess, has no idea what it wants to be and just kind of throws things at all hoping it will stick.
85. BloodRayne The Third Reich (2011) directed by Uwe Boll : It’s a Uwe Boll movie and the third installment of the BloodRayne franchise…that speaks for itself.
84. The Disappointments Room (2016) directed by D.J. Caruso : This is one of those movies that advertises itself as a horror movie, but when watching the actually movie it’s pretty clear it isn’t. There is also some incredibly embarrassing acting from Kate Beckinsale, really bad writing, one scene in particular that is so bad you start wondering why they allowed that to be released.
83. Legends Of Oz: Dorothy’s Return (2014) directed by Dan St. Pierre : Why?
82. #Horror (2015) directed by Tara Subkoff : To this very day I STILL have no clue what this movie was trying to say or do…
81. Seventh Son (2015) directed by Sergei Bodrov : I remember when this movie just seemed to never come out, it got delay after delay and I can easily see why. The movie has absolutely no substance to it, the characters have piss poor development, a plot that is so predictable you can guess how it will play out in the first 5 minuets of the movie. Finally it’s a fantasy adventure movie that is just outclassed by far better movies, it does nothing to separate itself from others.
80. Jurassic World (2018) directed by J.A. Bayona : You do not know how badly I wanted to put this movie much higher up on the list, but a lot of abominations were preventing me from doing that which we will get to later…for now let’s talk about this movie. I have said before and I will say it again Jurassic Park should have never become a franchise, this movie just shows the worst parts. From the acting and writing to some of the worst twists I have ever seen in a blockbuster, It’s so unimaginative and does nothing remotely fun at all. I seriously have no idea what they were thinking when making this movie.. https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom/
79. Slow Torture Puke Chamber (2010) directed by Lucifer Valentine
78. The Roommate (2011) directed by Christian E. Christiansen : A movie about an obsessed roommate….this is another one of those movies that belongs on The Lifetime channel and should stay there, how this made it into theaters I have no idea.
77. Red Riding Hood (2011) directed by Catherine Hardwicke : A very interesting concept on paper but horrendous execution, between the acting, writing and the pacing this movie is a gigantic mess. A lot of it is just jumpscares and it just does not do a lot, the pacing is painfully slow and feels like it goes on forever..
76. Hot Pursuit (2015) directed by Anne Fletcher : A truly painful movie that has piss poor direction, horrendous writing, horrendous jokes and painfully annoying performances from Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara..
75. InAPPropriate Comedy (2013) directed by Vince Offer : Another horrendous “Parody” movie that is the abomination to comedy what else is there to say?
74. Vampires Suck (2010) directed by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer : A “Parody” movie so bad that’s even worse than Twilight the movie that it is making fun of. So why did I choose this one to be the worst movie these two fools? I think it comes down to just how predictable the jokes were and they were somehow even more painful than some of their other movies I talked about on this list.
73. Planes (2013) directed by Klay Hall : You know what even though I am not a huge fan of Cars AT LEAST Cars is a likable movie and there was definitely effort put into it. Planes does not have that, this movie only exists because Cars was a success, Planes is a terrible version of Cars it’s almost identical in every single way possible but with worse writing, humor, animation you name it..
72. The Smurfs (2011) directed by Raja Gosnell : Why?
71. The Smurfs 2 (2013) directed by Raja Gosnell : I put both The Smurfs movies side by side because they are the exact same thing except the second one is worse. Do I really need to explain why these movies are so bad? They take a beloved cartoon and turn it into a garbage live action movie. This movie belongs in the early 2000s not the 2010s!!
That will be it for this part!! I will see you in the next part!!
140. Nine Lives (2016) directed by Barry Sonnenfeld
139. Yogi Bear (2010) directed by Eric Brevig
138. Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked (2011) directed by Mike Mitchell : “ALVINNNN!!”
137. Traffik (2018) directed by Deon Tyler : So the guy who did Meet The Blacks directed this movie…..a thriller about human trafficking?? What can possibly go wrong?!?
136. ThanksKilling 3 (2012) directed by Jordan Downey : I’m not exactly sure who asked for a sequel to ThanksKilling but whatever….I still have no idea what this was and will probably never know…
135. Best Night Ever (2014) directed by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Selzer : Yep they are both back again!! Even when they both do not do parody movies they are still some of the worst mistakes in the filmmaking industry, from bad acting to even worse writing this movie is just a pain to sit through…
134. Ratchet & Clank (2016) directed by Kevin Munroe and Jericca Cleland : Another video game adaption movie this just completely worthless, only that this one feels like it just uses scenes from the video games and calls it a day. It’s a very soulless movie and a very ugly one with absolute no passion put into it, how anyone let this get released is beyond me.
132. 300: Rise of an Empire (2014) directed by Noam Murro : I remember when the idea of a 300 sequel sounded really interesting but then we got this, a movie that does not anything to standout. The movie itself had a lot of bad writing with some very weird decisions that just made the movie laughable, even if you don’t like 300 at least 300 had a point and told an interesting story. Rise of an Empire just does not do that, it switches from the past and present every five seconds and it’s not well done at all…
131. Pompeii (2014) directed by Paul W.S. Anderson : It’s Titanic but much worse and with a volcano..
130. Mars Needs Moms (2011) directed by Simon Wells
129. Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 (2011) directed by Bill Condon : The worst Twilight movie everyone!
128. Shut In (2016) directed by Farren Blackburn : Naomi Watts deserves better…
127. Incarnate (2016) directed by Brad Peyton : Another horrible possession movie what else is their to say??
126. Regression (2016) directed by Alejandro Amenabar : This is another movie I was genuinely looking forward to, mostly due to the cast and director (who directed The Others) long story short this was a massive disappointment. It does nothing new for the thriller genre, it’s lifeless, it’s very idiotic to the point where it’s downright insulting the viewer..
125. Walking With Dinosaurs (2013) directed by Barry Cook and Neil Nightingale : If you ever wanted a movie where there are dinosaurs who say a lot of bathroom humor well here it is!!
124. The Dinner (2017) directed by Oren Moverman : I wrote a review for this awhile ago but I will say a few other things, for starters I still to this day genuinely have no idea what happened in this movie. That’s due to many things such as the writing, the piss poor editing and so on… https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/the-dinner-2017/
122. Wolves at the Door (2017) directed by John R. Leonetti : Leonetti appears on the list a second time, this time we have a very tasteless movie that’s very loosely based on the real life Tate murders done by Charles Mason’s cult….from the acting to the writing it’s a horrible horrible movie…
121. Resident Evil The Final Chapter (2017) directed by Paul W.S. Anderson : Easily the worst of the series, as much as I hate the franchise at the very least some of the other movies try. This movie however just does not try at all, from ripping off Mad Max Fury Road in certain scenes to some of the worst editing out there. It’s truly an embarrassment.
117. The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let’s Do The Time Warp Again (2016) directed by Kenny Ortega : Why?
116. Keep Watching (2018) directed by Sean Carter : Keep Watching is one of those movies that are so ugly to look at that you switch it off as soon as you can, what’s even worse is the way the movie attempted to try to combine found footage with several different camera point of views which fail miserably. Plus it tries way too hard to be certain movies such as The Purge, The Strangers and Saw which you guessed it the movie fails…the acting and writing are both horrendous and are just unforgivable.
115. Venom (2018) directed by Ruben Fleischer : Look if you liked Venom more power to you I’m glad you enjoyed it!! I just absolutely hated it and think it might have been better if it were released in the early 2000s my review is here https://letterboxd.com/jerome1994/film/venom-2018/
103. The Bye Bye Man (2017) directed by Stacy Title : Between the writing having lines such as “this isn’t a Columbine the kid isn’t lying and being a huge ripoff of Nightmare On Elm Street and The Ring as well as the pitiful acting. This movie barely misses the last 100 only because there are parts of it that can be seen as so bad it’s hilarious.
102. Underworld Blood Wars (2017) directed by Anna Foerster : Hands down the worst of the Underworld series, the stunts in this movie make the Power Rangers stunts look like John Wick and I am dead serious. The acting is terrible, the writing is even worse….
101. The Space Between Us (2017) directed by Peter Chelsom : More proof that the YA genre needs to stop.
That will be it for part 4!! See you in the next part hope you enjoyed!!
185. Flatliners (2017) directed by Niels Arden Oplev : The remake that I can almost say for certain that nobody asked for, It’s one of those horror remakes that make you question why on earth it exists. From it’s poor writing to heavily relying on jumpscares it is no wonder this one was quickly forgotten about.
184. Exodus Gods And Kings (2014) directed by Ridley Scott : I’m not entirely sure which is more embarrassing the movie itself or the fact this was actually directed by Ridley Scott..
182. Pacific Rim Uprising (2018) directed by Steven S. DeKnight : This is a prime example of studios taking Guillermo Del Toro’s movies and completely destroying them, It misses everything what made the first movie great..oh yeah and they basically turned it into Transformers..
181. Dead Rising Watchtower (2015) directed by Zach Lipovsky
180. Puppet Master X: Axis Rising (2012) directed by Charles Band : Like I said before this franchise needs to stop they are the exact same thing..
179. Wrong Turn 6 (2014) directed by Valeri Milev : Easily the worst of a franchise that I use to not to be a huge fan of but over time it grew on me. This one however is just flat out bad lets hope Wrong Turn 7 ends up being better!
178. Valentine’s Day (2010) directed by Garry Marshall
177. Clash of the Titans (2010) directed by Louis Leterrier
176. Abduction (2011) directed by John Singleton : Remember when Taylor Lautner was popular?
175. New Year’s Eve (2011) directed by Garry Marshall
174. Where The Dead Go To Die (2012) directed by Jimmy ScreamerClauz : I know many many people probably put this much lower, but I found it to be some very edgy animated movie that had absolutely no point to it..let’s be thankfully it wasn’t live action…
173 The Darkest Minds (2018) directed by Jennifer Yuh Nelson : A crappy YA version of X-Men
172. Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3 – Viva La Fiesta! directed by Lev L. Spiro
171. Resident Evil Retribution (2012) directed by Paul W. S. Anderson : At least the costumes are nice!!
169. Muck (2015) directed by Steve Wolsh : “Nudity and jumpscares!!” the movie
168. Prom (2011) directed by Joe Nussbaum
167. Silent House (2011) directed by Chris Kentis and Laura Lau
166. Saving Christmas or Kirk Cameron’s Saving Christmas (2014) directed by Darren Doane : Look I get it this is probably at least in everyone’s top 10 worst of the decade. Maybe I am use to how bad these movies can get but while this was indeed bad I can name a lot worse. But I will say this is one of if not THE worst Christmas Movies out there.
165. Deliver Us from Evil (2014) directed by Scott Derrickson : How you go from Sinister to something as cliched as this I have no idea. It’s another one of those “jumpscares make everything scary!” type horror movies that only rely on jumpscares and nothing else.
164. Warcraft (2016) directed by Duncan Jones : Another video game adaption movie that had a lot of potential due to having a once well respected director but ended up being horrendous, from the dialogue to nonexistent world building and introducing several subplots way too quickly. Warcraft proves to be a huge waste of potential…
163. Deep Blue Sea 2 (2018) directed by Darin Scott : Why?
162. Battleship (2012) directed by Peter Berg : “You sunk my battleship!!!” also Rihanna deserves better than this…
161. Grown Ups (2010) directed by Dennis Dugan : When I was making this list I was almost certain Grown Ups would at least make the top 100….how wrong I was…
160. King Arthur Legend Of The Sword (2017) directed by Guy Ritchie : The major problems with this movie…Guy Ritchie’s style does not work at all with this movie, the editing with the action scenes are a mess, the acting is terrible and the CGI for whatever reason is in a King Arthur movie. It’s hard to believe this came from Guy Ritchie..
159. When The Bough Breaks (2016) directed by John Cassar : A Fatal Attraction clone that’s better off being on the LifeTime channel, this most certainly will not be the last one on the list..
158. Strange Magic (2015) directed by Gary Rydstrom
157. Meet The Blacks (2016) directed by Deon Taylor : A parody of The Purge and certainly not a funny one either.
156. Superfast (2015) directed by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer : Get use to those names they will be appearing a lot throughout the list, this one might not be as horrendous as some of their previous movies but that really does not say much at all.
155. The Perfect Guy (2015) directed by David M. Rosenthal : Here it is another Fatal Attraction clone that belongs on the LifeTime channel!! It’s another predictable and poorly done “thriller” that’s not worth sitting through!!
154. Woody Woodpecker (2018) directed by Alex Zamm : For whatever reason this exists, what’s even worse is that the movie has Woody saying Tinder jokes that’s supposed to be a movie for kids…I really got nothing else..
145. Among The Shadows (2019) directed by Tiago Mesquita
144. Rim of the World (2019) directed by McG
143. Kite (2014) directed by Ralph Ziman
142. I, Frankenstein (2014) directed by Stuart Beattie : Spends way too long talking about pointless mythologies that do not end up being relevant to the story and then proceeds to give some horrible horrible action scenes….no thank you.
141. Jupiter Ascending (2015) directed by Lilly Wachowski and Lana Wachowski : The sad thing is when this first came out I actually really liked this movie, but now that I watched it again…..good lord. It’s as if Wizard Of Oz was space themed…
220. The Last Witch Hunter (2015) directed by Breck Eisner : This is a movie that should have not been this bad, how do you mess up Vin Diesel holding a sword this badly?? It was a very forgettable action film that struggled to standout among the crowd.
219. Assassin’s Creed (2016) directed by Justin Kurzel : This is a movie I was actually excited for, it had a promising director and the trailers looked great! Too bad it ended up being a lifeless adaption with a ver confused soundtrack and a movie that had very little substance to it..
218. Jurassic Shark (2012) directed by Brett Kelly : I was going to put this much higher but it’s so laughably bad that I just could not.
217. A Haunted House (2013) directed by Michael Tiddes : The least bad of the several parody movies on this list..
216. Ghostbusters (2016) directed by Paul Feig : I get it the movie is really really bad, however there has been far far worse released..
215. Father of the Year (2018) directed by Tyler Spindel : The most forgettable of the Happy Madison Production movies on the list…but it’s still painful.
214. Amityville Exorcism (2017) directed by Mark Polonia : The first of the Amityville movies on this list..
213. Tracers (2015) directed by Daniel Benmayor
212. The Amityville Playhouse (2015) John R. Walker
211. Yoga Hosers (2016) directed by Kevin Smith : What was this??
210. Sickhouse (2016) directed by Hannah Macpherson : A movie entirely made on Snapchat? No thank you
209. Risen (2016) directed by Kevin Reynolds
208. The Girl on the Train (2016) directed by Tate Taylor : Let me explain….This was a movie that I was VERY excited for, only for it to completely disappoint. It had a very predictable twist and was just a terrible version of Gone Girl, I will definitely if someone disagrees with me putting this movie this low on the list!!
207. Marmaduke (2010) directed by Tom Dey
206. Legion (2010) directed by Scott Stewart
205. The Lazarus Effect (2015) directed by David Gelb : Very interesting concept, piss poor concept that turned into a movie that heavily relied on jumpscares…
204. Dementia 13 (2017) directed by Richard LeMay : Modernizing a Francis Coppola film is a bad idea and this movie is living proof of it…
203. Wish Upon (2017) directed by John R. Leonetti : Ah yes Leonetti who’s responsible for several terrible terrible films, Wish Upon does have a hilariously bad ending that does save it from being any lower. But it’s still a complete mess of a film that does nothing for the horror genre.
202. Chernobyl Diaries (2012) directed by Bradley Parker
201. Paranormal Activity 4 (2012) directed by Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman : This is when the Paranormal Activity franchise started to fall down a cliff which each movie getting progressively worse than the last…
200. Darling Companion (2012) directed by Lawrence Kasdan
199. Piranha 3DD (2012) directed by John Gulager : At least Piranha 3D (2010) can be enjoyable, this movie was just horrible and felt almost identical to the previous movie only with more gore..
198. Underworld Awakening (2012) directed by Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein : What was once a pretty enjoyable franchise turned into a complete mess, it started with this movie it did not use its strong cast well. It was a complete and total mess with poorly done CGI and a horrible horrible script.
197. The Circle (2017) directed by James Ponsoldt : This movie really should have worked, what this movie suffers from is poor decisions. I mean that by how it was done, the cast is wasted, the movie has one of the laziest endings and it is very poorly written..
196. Little Fockers (2010) directed by Paul Weitz
195. God’s Not Dead (2014) directed by Harold Cronk : “My religion is better than yours” the movie…also I have not seen the sequels so don’t expect them on the list.
194. Tusk (2014) directed by Kevin Smith : This had the potential to be actually interesting, but it’s way too silly and just downright ridiculous.
193. Ice Age Continental Drift (2012) directed by Steve Martino and Mike Thurmeier : The Ice Age franchise needs to go extinct.
192. Mirror Mirror (2012) directed by Tarsem Singh
191. The Three Stooges (2012) directed by Bobby Farrelly and Peter Farrelly
190. Gnomeo & Juliet (2011) directed by Kelly Asbury : Get it because they are Gnomes!!
189. Season Of Witch (2011) directed by Dominic Sena : As bad as this is at least it isn’t “Left Behind”