Hello friends, we are now in a new month! Picking out the films I’m excited for this month wasn’t too bad. I have already seen a few films that I do highly recommend checking out which are After Yang, Fresh and All My Friends Hate Me!
1. The Batman – March 4th (Theaters) ￼
2. X – March 18th (Theaters)
3. Everything Everywhere All At Once – March 25th (Theaters)
4. Where is Anne Frank? – March 18th (Theaters I believe if it comes out on VOD platforms I’ll be sure to include that in my review!)
5. Mothering Sunday – March 25th (Theaters) and for the love of god just release already!
6. Windfall – March 18th (Netflix)
7. Umma – March 18th (Theaters) take this one with a grain of salt, while Sony did say that it’s coming out in March there has been very little information about it.
8. Topside – March 25th (VOD)
9. Turning Red – March 11th (Disney+)
10. Master – March 18th (Amazon Prime Video)
11. Deep Water – March 18th (Hulu)
12. Calendar Girls – March 8th (VOD)
13. Olivia Rodrigo Driving Home 2 U A Sour Film – March 25th (Disney+)
14. You Are Not My Mother – March 25th (VOD)
And that is the most anticipated films of March list! What are your thoughts? What’s your most anticipated films for this month?